Classified in: Environment
, Covid-19 virusSubject: MRR
Medical Waste Disposal Market Size to grow by USD 968.64 mn | Increasing Volume of Healthcare Waste to Improve Market Growth | Technavio
NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The medical waste disposal market is expected to grow by USD 968.64 mn at a CAGR of 6.70% from 2020 to 2025, according to the latest market forecast report from Technavio. This is an exclusive report covering market scenarios, estimates, and customer behavior. Technavio analyzes the market by type (hazardous and non-hazardous) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report to explore growth opportunities in the medical waste disposal market.
The medical waste disposal market report covers insights on major trends, key growth drivers, and challenges impacting the overall growth of the market. The increasing volume of healthcare waste is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the medical waste disposal market during the forecast period.
The medical waste disposal market covers the following areas:
Medical Waste Disposal Market Sizing
Medical Waste Disposal Market Forecast
Medical Waste Disposal Market Analysis
- Based on geography, the medical waste disposal market has been segmented into five regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA. According to our analysis, North America is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period, accounting for 37% of the market's growth. The US and Mexico are the key countries for the medical waste disposal market in North America.
- Based on type, the medical waste disposal market has been segmented into hazardous and non-hazardous. Technavio estimates that the market the hazardous segment is expected to have significant market share growth during the forecast period.
Some Companies Mentioned
- BioMedical Waste Solutions LLC
- Daniels Health
- Gamma Waste Systems
- Larson Miller Inc.
- MEDPRO Disposal LLC
- Stericycle Inc.
- SUEZ SA
- Trilogy MedWaste Inc.
- Waste Management Inc.
Subscribe to our "Lite Plan" billed annually at USD 3000 to view 3 reports monthly and download 3 reports annually.
- Metal Recycling Market: The metal recycling market has been segmented by type (ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America). Download Free Sample Report
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market: The water and wastewater treatment chemicals market has been segmented by type (coagulants and flocculants, corrosion and scale inhibitors, biocides and disinfectants, pH adjusters and softeners, and others), application (municipality, power generation, pulp and paper, metal and mining, and others), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA). Download Free Sample Report
Medical Waste Disposal Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.70%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 968.64 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 37%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, China, France, and Mexico
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
BioMedical Waste Solutions LLC, Daniels Health, Gamma Waste Systems, Larson Miller Inc., MEDPRO Disposal LLC, Stericycle Inc., SUEZ SA, Trilogy MedWaste Inc., and Waste Management Inc.
Parent market analysis, market growth inducers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
These press releases may also interest you
Boston Properties, Inc. , the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of Class A office properties in the United States, reported results today for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Financial highlights for the...
Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share, payable on March 25, 2022 to common stockholders of record on...
Energy Transfer LP today announced a quarterly cash distribution of $0.175 per Energy Transfer common unit ($0.70 on an annualized basis) for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021, which will be paid on February 18, 2022 to unitholders of...
Yellowstone Acquisition Company ("Yellowstone") and Sky Harbour LLC today that they have closed their previously announced business combination.
The business combination was approved by Yellowstone's stockholders at a special meeting held on...
Achieved 148% PDP and 123% 1P Reserves ReplacementAdded 14.3 MMBOE of PDP Reserves and 11.9 MMBOE of 1P ReservesRealized PDP Finding and Development Costs of $9.51 per Barrel100% of Reserves Additions Were Oil1P Net Asset Value per Share Before Tax...
Vaccination against COVID-19 did not affect fertility outcomes in patients undergoing in-vitro fertilization (IVF), a new study has found. The findings, which were published in Obstetrics & Gynecology (the Green Journal), add to the growing body of...
News published on 29 november 2021 at 01:00 and distributed by: