Classified in: Transportation
, Covid-19 virusSubject: MRR
Central American and Caribbean Automotive Market Outlook 2022-2028 - Bespoke Dealer Networks and Strategies to Increase Market Share
DUBLIN, May 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Central American and Caribbean Automotive Outlook, 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The study provides historical PV sales data from 2017, and forecast data runs through to 2028. The outlook also offers insight into key country-specific as well as overall regional growth strategies.
This outlook analyzes the Central American and Caribbean automotive industry, with a focus on the passenger vehicles (light vehicles, in particular) market in Panama, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras.
Most countries in the region have been severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic; however, recovery has been swift, and some countries are likely to rebound to pre-pandemic sales figures in 2022. The cumulative drop in sales in 2020 for the region was 31.5%, and Panama, the Dominican Republic, and Costa Rica were the major losers.
Demand for compact and mid-sized SUVs is rising, and this trend will continue during the forecast period due to stable fuel prices and consumer-friendly banking and financial services. The penetration of hybrid and electric PVs is likely to increase rapidly as all the OEMs in the region are introducing new models and bringing in their popular models from other regions. Well-established OEMs such as Toyota, Hyundai, and Kia will face stiff competition from Chinese OEMs, especially in the battery electric vehicle (BEV) segment.
Public-private partnerships are imminent in the region, and they will aid in the development of charging infrastructure to accelerate EV adoption. Well-established OEMs will also acquire and collaborate with technology companies and start-ups that operate in the electric mobility space, which will become a key factor in terms of remaining competitive in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Growth Environment
- 2021 Key Highlights
- Select Central American and Caribbean Countries - Unit Sales Snapshot
- Automotive Market by Country - Regional Snapshot
- Key Transformative Factors, 2022
- Top Predictions, 2022
2. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Central American and Caribbean Automotive Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
3. 2022 Global Economic Outlook
- Top 5 Global Economic Highlights of 2021
- Top 5 Global Economic Predictions for 2022
- Global GDP Growth
- 2022 Scenario Analysis - Quarterly Global Growth
- 2022 Scenario Analysis - Assumptions
- 2022 Global GDP Growth Snapshot
- Advanced Economies - Predictions for 2022
- Emerging Market Economies - Predictions for 2022
- Top 5 Global Predictions For 2022 - Macroeconomic Policies and Developments
- 2022 Growth Opportunities - Top 3 Opportunities by Region
- 2022 Regional Trends - Risks and Policy Direction
4. Research Scope and Segmentation
- Research Scope
5. Regional Spotlight
- Short-term Sales Outlook, Panama, 2017-2022
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Forecast, Panama, 2028
- Key Strategies for Growth, Panama
- Short-term Sales Outlook, Jamaica, 2017-2022
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Forecast, Jamaica, 2028
- Key Strategies for Growth, Jamaica
- Short-term Sales Outlook, Trinidad & Tobago, 2017-2022
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Forecast, Trinidad & Tobago, 2028
- Key Strategies for Growth, Trinidad & Tobago
- Short-term Sales Outlook, Costa Rica, 2017-2022
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Forecast, Costa Rica, 2028
- Key Strategies for Growth, Costa Rica
- Short-term Sales Outlook, Dominican Republic, 2017-2022
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Forecast, Dominican Republic, 2028
- Key strategies for growth, Dominican republic
- Short-term Sales Outlook, Guatemala, 2017-2022
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Forecast, Guatemala, 2028
- Key Strategies for Growth, Guatemala
- Short-term Sales Outlook, El Salvador, 2017-2022
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Forecast, El Salvador, 2028
- Key Strategies for Growth, El Salvador
- Short-term Sales Outlook, Honduras, 2017-2022
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Forecast, Honduras, 2028
- Key Strategies for Growth, Honduras
6. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Development of the Electrification Ecosystem for the Increased Penetration of Electric Vehicles
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Expansion of SUV Offerings Due to the Increased Interest in Full-size and Mid-size SUVs
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Bespoke Dealer Networks and Strategies to Increase Market Share
7. Key Conclusions
- Key Conclusions and 2022 Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v08pay
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
The founders of Country Roads RV Center are pleased to announce their current sales, promotions and updates for June, 2022.
To learn more about Country Roads and check out their latest news, please...
Hertz announced today it is sponsoring a new Porsche racecar to compete in the 2023 FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) which includes the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans race. Hertz will serve as title sponsor for a new Porsche 963 LMDh racecar...
Performance Brokerage Services, North America's highest volume dealership brokerage firm, is pleased to announce the sale of Volkswagen of Oakland, California from Mike Murphy to Putnam Auto Group.
Volkswagen of Oakland is located in the heart of...
Performance Brokerage Services, North America's highest volume dealership brokerage firm, is pleased to announce the sale of John Elway's Claremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in California from John Elway Dealership Group to Knight...
24 jun 2022
JetBlue today issued the following statement regarding the revised Frontier-Spirit merger agreement:
We continue to believe JetBlue's proposal is decisively superior to the Frontier transaction, even considering its revised terms, and it continues...
24 jun 2022
ABLE Equipment Rental, Inc. of NY (ABLE), a supplier of Construction Equipment Rentals, Sales, Service and Parts, is pleased to announce that it has purchased the equipment rental assets, and service operations of Elite Construction Rentals, LLC...
News published on 27 may 2022 at 13:15 and distributed by: