Classified in: TransportationSubject: MRR
United States Transportation Markets Report 2022: Shared Mobility Services, Public Transit Electrification, Multimodal Connectivity, and Autonomous Mobility to Spur Transformational Growth
DUBLIN, May 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "United States Transportation Growth Opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study provides an overview of the United States transportation industry, identifying innovative developments, focus areas, growth drivers, and growth opportunities.
It offers an in-depth look into the transportation trends and initiatives of 20 states across seven segments: roadway, railway, public transit and shared mobility, electric vehicle, autonomous mobility, port, and aviation. These 20 states, including California, Florida, and New York, are front-runners advancing the US transportation sector.
The United States provides fertile ground for stakeholders in the transportation sector to develop, adapt, and implement futuristic transportation technologies. The country is the pioneer of ride-hailing services and has one of the most forward-looking regulatory landscapes for autonomous vehicle development, testing, and deployment. Many autonomous mobility pilot programs are underway in the country, while some solutions are already commercialized, such as Waymo's driverless ride-hailing service.
The country is also a hotbed for air taxis, with home-grown companies like Joby Aviation and Kitty Hawk paving the way for global air taxi development. Drones and robot deliveries have increased post-pandemic, with Nuro becoming the country's first company authorized to mass-produce driverless vehicles and commercialize autonomous deliveries.
Additionally, technology companies such as Masabi, Cubic, Transit, and Modeshift drive the adoption of contactless ticketing among public transit agencies, creating avenues for mobility-as-a-service solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the US Transportation Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Environment - Overview
- Leading State Initiatives for Transportation
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Service Overview and Focus - Amalgamated Across States
- Key Focus Areas - Snapshot of 20 US States
- Arizona - Transportation Snapshot
- California - Transportation Snapshot
- Colorado - Transportation Snapshot
- Florida - Transportation Snapshot
- Georgia - Transportation Snapshot
- Illinois - Transportation Snapshot
- Massachusetts - Transportation Snapshot
- Michigan - Transportation Snapshot
- Minnesota - Transportation Snapshot
- New Jersey - Transportation Snapshot
- New York - Transportation Snapshot
- North Carolina - Transportation Snapshot
- Ohio - Transportation Snapshot
- Oklahoma - Transportation Snapshot
- Pennsylvania - Transportation Snapshot
- Tennessee - Transportation Snapshot
- Texas - Transportation Snapshot
- Virginia - Transportation Snapshot
- Washington - Transportation Snapshot
- Wisconsin - Transportation Snapshot
3. Growth Environment - Deep Dive
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Macroeconomic Insights
- State Transportation - Focus Areas
- Transportation Landscape
- State Transportation - Service Overview
- State Transportation - Growth Opportunity Areas
4. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Shared Mobility Services to Reduce Private Car Usage
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Public Transit Electrification to Promote Sustainability
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Multimodal Connectivity and Autonomous Mobility to Enhance Transportation Demand Management
- Joby Aviation
- Kitty Hawk
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rtjxik
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
The founders of Country Roads RV Center are pleased to announce their current sales, promotions and updates for June, 2022.
To learn more about Country Roads and check out their latest news, please...
Hertz announced today it is sponsoring a new Porsche racecar to compete in the 2023 FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) which includes the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans race. Hertz will serve as title sponsor for a new Porsche 963 LMDh racecar...
Performance Brokerage Services, North America's highest volume dealership brokerage firm, is pleased to announce the sale of Volkswagen of Oakland, California from Mike Murphy to Putnam Auto Group.
Volkswagen of Oakland is located in the heart of...
Performance Brokerage Services, North America's highest volume dealership brokerage firm, is pleased to announce the sale of John Elway's Claremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in California from John Elway Dealership Group to Knight...
24 jun 2022
JetBlue today issued the following statement regarding the revised Frontier-Spirit merger agreement:
We continue to believe JetBlue's proposal is decisively superior to the Frontier transaction, even considering its revised terms, and it continues...
24 jun 2022
ABLE Equipment Rental, Inc. of NY (ABLE), a supplier of Construction Equipment Rentals, Sales, Service and Parts, is pleased to announce that it has purchased the equipment rental assets, and service operations of Elite Construction Rentals, LLC...
News published on 27 may 2022 at 14:15 and distributed by: