Classified in: Tourism and vacations
, Sports and recreation
, Covid-19 virusSubject: MRR
Bike Helmet Market to Grow by USD 274.15 Mn | Growing Demand for Safety Bike Equipment to Boost Market Growth | Technavio
NEW YORK, June 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Bike Helmet Market by Type (Road helmets, Sports helmets, and Mountain bike (MTB) helmets) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA) - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026" report has been added to Technavio's offerings. With ISO 9001:2015 certification, Technavio has been proudly partnering with more than 100 Fortune 500 companies for over 16 years.
The potential growth difference for the bike helmet market between 2021 and 2026 is USD 274.15 million at an accelerating CAGR of 5.46%. To get the exact yearly growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Get Sample Report.
Key Market Dynamics:
- Market Driver
- One of the main reasons propelling the bike helmet market's expansion is the rising demand and awareness for bicycle safety equipment. There are varied safety regulations for bike riders in different nations. Additionally, as people's knowledge of fitness has increased, there are more bikes on the roadways. The sales of bike helmets have risen as a result of these considerations.
- Market Challenges
- A major obstacle to the expansion of the bike helmet market is cost increases. The cost of producing helmets is being impacted by the increase in demand and design advancements for increased safety. These helmets are expensive and come with night-vision goggles and other features, which is anticipated to restrain the growth of the bike helmet market over the forecast period.
To learn about additional key drivers, trends, and challenges available with Technavio. Request Sample Report Instantly!
Bike Helmet Market Segmentation
By geography, the bike helmet market has been segmented into five regions, namely Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA. Europe will be the leading region of the market. It will account for 44% of the market's growth during the forecast period. The Netherlands, Denmark, and Germany are the key countries for the bike helmet market in Europe. Moreover, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in North America and APAC. The wide availability of cycling gear will drive the bike helmet market growth in Europe during the forecast period.
Buy the sample report now for additional insights into the contribution of all the segments and regional opportunities in the report.
Some Companies Mentioned with their Offerings
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Giant Bicycle India - The company offers a wide range of bike helmets such as Giant touring, Strive, Rev mips, among others.
- KASK Spa - The company offers a wide range of bike helmets such as Defenderer WG11, Urban R, Moebius Elite, among others.
- Limar Srl - The company offers a wide range of bike helmets such as Ultralight EVO, Air PRO, among others.
- Locatelli Spa - The company offers a wide range of bike helmets such as GP 550S, ST.501, Spark, among others.
- MET SPA - The company offers a wide range of bike helmets such as parachute MCR, Roam mips, among others.
To gain access to more vendor profiles with their key offerings available with Technavio, Click Here
- Bicycle Suspension System Market by Type and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The bicycle suspension system market share will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.18% and reach an estimated value of USD 682.04 million by 2026. Download Sample Report
- BMX Bikes Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: According to Technavio research analysts, the BMX bikes market size is predicted to surge by USD 70.13 million from 2021 to 2026 at a CAGR of 5.02%. Download Sample Report
Bike Helmet Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.46%
Market growth 2022-2026
$ 274.15 million
YoY growth (%)
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
Europe at 44%
Key consumer countries
US, The Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Giant Bicycle India, KASK Spa, Limar Srl, Locatelli Spa, MET SPA, ORBEA S. COOP. LTDA., Rudy Project SpA, Specialized Bicycle Components Inc., Trek Bicycle Corp., and ZhuHai Safety Helmets MFG Co. Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2021
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2021 - 2026
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Road helmets - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Sports helmets - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Mountain bike (MTB) helmets - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- North America - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- South America - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Giant Bicycle India
- KASK Spa
- Limar Srl
- Locatelli Spa
- MET SPA
- ORBEA S. COOP. LTDA.
- Rudy Project SpA
- Specialized Bicycle Components Inc.
- Trek Bicycle Corp.
- ZhuHai Safety Helmets MFG Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
These press releases may also interest you
Hellas Construction installed a Matrix Helix® synthetic turf system used by the Houston Texans at their 100-yard indoor practice facility. The unique Houston Methodist Training Center mandates installation of a synthetic turf system, which also...
Today, Igloo announced its continued official licensing partnership with the National Football League and revealed the first NFL KoolTunes lineup of Playmate coolers with built-in Bluetooth speakers. Featuring throwback designs for seven fan-favorite...
The "Sports Sunglasses Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global sports sunglasses market reached a value of US$ 2.9 Billion in...
Inc. Magazine today revealed that Campspot is ranked No. 487 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Campspot, the leading online marketplace for RV resorts, family campgrounds,...
Polaris Off-Road, the leader in off-road vehicle innovation, today unleashed a thrilling content series, featuring four of the world's toughest athletes, including four-time All-Pro wide-receiver Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson, five-time boxing champion...
After announcing last Friday that it was revising pre-cruise vaccination and testing requirements that will allow more guests to sail, Carnival Cruise Line said today that its booking activity for Monday, Aug. 15 was nearly double the level for the...
News published on 24 june 2022 at 20:50 and distributed by: