Classified in: Mining industry
, Science and technology
, Covid-19 virusSubject: MRR
Europe Construction & Material Handling Machinery Market Analysis Report 2022: Market Players are Launching Electric Variants to Take Advantage Lower Running Costs
DUBLIN, Dec. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Europe Construction & Material Handling Machinery Market Research Report: By Type, End Use, Customer, Propulsion Type - Industry Size and Growth Forecast to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growing at a 5.1% CAGR, the European construction and material handling machinery market revenue will rise to $75,436.3 million by 2030 from an estimated $48,411.6 million in 2021. Currently, such equipment is being utilized the most for building residential units, because of Europe's growing population, which is increasingly moving to the cities.
In this regard, the rapid construction of smart cities is driving the demand for machinery for construction and material handling. As human activities, such as electricity generation and transportation, contribute to the degradation of the environment, cities of the future are being designed to curb environmental degradation by reducing the consumption of electricity.
Moreover, the total cost of ownership of EVs is lower than those running on diesel and gasoline, as electric variants do not have many of the mechanical parts common in conventional powertrains. This makes the maintenance of electric construction and material handling machinery cost-effective. Moreover, electricity is cheaper than diesel, which further reduces the total cost of ownership of EVs.
This is why major European construction and material handling machinery market players are launching electric variants of such machines. For instance, Cargotec Corporation launched eight electric lifting equipment models under the Kalmar Electric Reachstacker brand in December 2021.
Other key companies offering such equipment are LIEBHERR-International Deutschland GmbH, AB Volvo, Caterpillar Inc., Sany Heavy Equipment International Holdings Company Limited, Hitachi Ltd., Komatsu Ltd., J.C. Bamford Excavators Limited, The Manitowoc Company Inc., Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd., KION Group AG, and CNH Industrial N.V.
Key Findings of Europe Construction and Material Handling Machinery Market Report
- Infrastructure development activities have especially picked up since the lifting of the COVID-19 lockdowns in the continent, as the long-delayed projects now need to be completed at a much-higher pace.
- For instance, five of the largest construction projects in Europe in recent times began in 2021, and the EU aims to triple its high-speed rail traffic by 2050.
- In this regard, a key trend in the European construction and material handling machinery market is modular and offsite construction, wherein the major components of buildings are prefabricated, thus saving time at the actual site of construction.
- Among all types of machines, those used for moving earth are in the highest demand in the continent. This is attributed to the construction of civic infrastructure, wherein transporting earth to and away from the site is a key process.
- The rental companies bifurcation will witness the higher European construction and material handling machinery market CAGR in the coming years, as renting the equipment can save costs for the entity actually involved in the construction project.
- Moreover, machinery with electric propulsion is rising rapidly in demand as it emits extremely low or no carbon emissions, thus helping in the achievement of the overall climate targets.
- Product Launches
- Modular and Offsite Construction
- Increase in Infrastructure Investments
- Construction of Smart Cities
- Impact Analysis of Drivers on Market Forecast
- Rising Material Cost
- Impact Analysis of Restraints on Market Forecast
Impact of Covid-19
Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH
- the Manitowoc Company Inc.
- Palfinger AG
- Sarens Bestuur Nv
- Sany Heavy Equipment International Holdings Company Limited
- Kion Group AG
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- Jungheinrich AG
- Cargotec Corporation
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- Herrenknecht AG
- Creg Tbm Germany GmbH
- Northern Heavy Industries Group Co. Ltd. (Nhi)
- the Robbins Company
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Cnh Industrial N.V.
- J.C. Bamford Excavators Limited
- Euromix Mtp GmbH
- Ab Volvo
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Shandong Hongda Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd.
Definition of Market Segments
- Dump Trucks/Tippers
- Material Handling Machinery
- Fixed Cranes
- Mobile Cranes
Concrete and Road Construction Machinery
- Mixing Plants
- Mixer Trucks
- Residential Housing
- Transport, Energy, and Water Infrastructure
- Institutional and Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Sites
- Rental Companies
Business Model of OEMs
Ecosystem of Construction Equipment Industry
Ecosystem Analysis of OEMs
- Parts Fabrication
- Assembly and Engineering
- Distribution and Service
- Machine Rental
Future Ecosystem of Construction Equipment Industry
- Product-Based Approach
- Value Chain Control and Integration With Supply Chains
- Customer-Centricity and Branding
- Investment in Technology and Facilities
- Investment in Human Resources
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v5vjp5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
Berkeley-based precision medicine solutions provider Newomics Inc. has announced the commercial placement of its 100th mass spectrometry front-end system, which has contributed to successful customer applications in the development of biotherapeutics...
The volume of securities class action lawsuit filings fell for the third straight year in 2022, according to a report released today by Cornerstone Research and the Stanford Law School Securities Class Action Clearinghouse.
The report, Securities...
As per Zion Market Research study, The global insurance brokerage market size was worth around USD 128.21 Billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 278.30 Billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of Roughly 16.1% between...
Data Bridge Market Research has just released their extensive report on the 'Intelligent Apps Market' which details the industries past, present, and future in terms of both products and marketing. A trustworthy Intelligent Apps market analysis...
To kick off American Heart Month, MedStar Health is releasing results from its national survey shedding light on the top health concerns of Americans and their heart-related health habits....
USAFacts, the nonpartisan civic initiative providing the most comprehensive and understandable single source of government metrics, today released its fourth annual State of the Union in Numbers report. Unveiled ahead of the February 7 State of the...
News published on 7 december 2022 at 12:00 and distributed by: