Classified in: Health
, Covid-19 virusSubjects: PET
Global CBD Pet Market (2022 to 2027) - Featuring CBDfx, cbdMD, Endoca CBD and Fomo Bones Among Others
DUBLIN, Feb. 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global CBD Pet Market (2022-2027) by Type, Animal Type, Distribution Channel, and Geography, with Competitive Analysis, Impact of COVID-19, and Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global CBD Pet Market is estimated to be worth USD 249.82 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 493.8 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.6%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global CBD Pet Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The Competitive Quadrant
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global CBD Pet Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global CBD Pet Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global CBD Pet Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Prevalence of the Bowel and Git-related Problems in the Pets
- Increased Rate of Sleep and Anxiety Related Disorders in Pets
- Increasing Spending on Their Pets Well Being
- After Treatment, Side Effects such as Dry Mouth, Drowsiness, and Low Blood Pressure
- High Cost for Therapy
- Rising Demand for the CBD Derivatives for the Veterinary Treatment Market
- Easy Availability and Less Stringent Government Regulation
The Global CBD Pet Market is segmented based on Type, Animal Type, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Food-grade and Therapeutic-grade.
- By Animal Type, the market is classified into Canine and Feline.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Online Retail Channel, Retail Pharmacies and Veterinary Clinics.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Canna-Pet, LLC
- CBD American Shaman
- CBD Liquid Labs
- CBD Living
- Endoca CBD
- Fomo Bones
- Gaia Botanicals, LLC
- Green Mountain Animal, LLC
- Green Roads
- Honest Paws
- Isodiol International, Inc.
- Joy Organics
- Nuleaf Naturals
- Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.
- Petly CBD
- The Anxious Pet
- Wet Noses, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nxk394-cbd-pet?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
Product: 60% Dark Chocolate with Hazelnuts
Issue: Food - Allergen ? Milk
Distribution: British Columbia
See the affected products and product photos for this recall
SOURCE Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
BetterWay Medical Group Offers In-Office Procedure called Simpleceduretm as an alternative to hand surgery that is typically done in a hospital or surgery center operating room.
A new medical procedure company has launched offering patients an...
Utilizing all imes-icore's CORiTEC machines with imes-icore CAM solution, dental professionals (dentists, labs and milling centers) can now effectively mill HASS' Amber Mill Disk to produce several restorations at the same time while capitalizing on...
REGiMMUNE Limited (REGiMMUNE), a biotech company focused on creating innovative immunotherapies for immune disorders and cancer, and San Fu Biotech (SFB), a subsidiary of San Fu Chemical Co., Ltd. (4755.TW) have entered a licensing agreement to...
Medtronic plc and DaVita Inc. today announced the launch of Mozarc Medical?an independent new company committed to reshaping kidney health and driving patient-centered technology solutions.
"Mozarc Medical's focus will be on meaningful and...
AlluraDerm MD Med Spa in Albuquerque, New Mexico is thrilled to announce that Dr. Hazini is joining Dr. Victor Mancha and his expert team of physicians dedicated to keeping patients looking and feeling their best.
Dr. Hazini completed her Family and...
News published on 1 february 2023 at 13:50 and distributed by: