The "Single Cell Multiomics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global single cell multiomics market size reached US$ 3.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 9.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.83% during 2022-2028.
Single cell multiomics refers to the analysis of multiple types of molecules from an individual cell to gain insights regarding cellular diversity and heterogenity. It involves single cell genomics, proteomics, transcriptomics and metabolomics and is widely used in neurology, immunology, cell biology and oncology.
Single cell multiomics aids in enhancing the understanding of population architectures and cellular properties of heterogeneous tissues. It utilizes single cell isolation and dispensing techniques to provide images of the molecular layers and complex biological structures.
In comparison to the traditionally used live-cell fluorescence imaging techniques, single-cell multi-omics does not involve the destruction of cells for analysis and can measure multiple types of the molecule from a single cell. As a result, it is widely used across biotechnology and pharmaceutical organizations, hospitals, academics and research institutes and diagnostic laboratories.
The rising prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer and communicable viral diseases, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Single cell multiomics provides a high-resolution landscape of cellular components in the tumors. Additionally, the widespread product adoption for visualization and analysis of cell heterogeneity, tumor micro-environment and antibody development are favoring the market growth.
Moreover, various technological advancements, such as the development of single-cell isolation and barcoding technologies that enable deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) and protein profiles to be measured at a single-cell resolution, are providing a thrust to the market growth.
In line with this, significant growth in the pharmaceutical industry is positively impacting the market growth. Other factors, including the increasing adoption of personalized medicine for the treatment of genetic disorders, along with the extensive improvements in the healthcare infrastructure, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global single cell multiomics market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, product type, technique, application and end user.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Technique:
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by End User:
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global single cell multiomics market in 2022?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global single cell multiomics market during 2023-2028?
3. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global single cell multiomics market?
4. What are the key factors driving the global single cell multiomics market?
5. What is the breakup of the global single cell multiomics market based on the type?
6. What is the breakup of the global single cell multiomics market based on the product type?
7. What is the breakup of the global single cell multiomics market based on the technique?
8. What is the breakup of the global single cell multiomics market based on the application?
9. What is the breakup of the global single cell multiomics market based on the end user?
10. What are the key regions in the global single cell multiomics market?
11. Who are the key players/companies in the global single cell multiomics market?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kvx2l
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
These press releases may also interest you